Explore remote-friendly & flexible opportunities at Ancubate. We're expanding our USA & India offices.
Duration: Full-time / Freelancer
Compensation: As per Market Rates
Role: Business Development Executive/Manager (IT Company Experience Must)
No of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- New Client acquisition – Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- In regular coordination with potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Creating & Maintaining database by generating leads of prospective client information.
- Process – Cold Calling, Sending emails, and follow up with regard to replies.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to create Presentations & present in client meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Work with team and coordinate with client’s needs and queries.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, self-motivated, and goal-oriented.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Good understanding of business needs and customer focus.